Re: dinner and a movie (no otr)

ok,
I am not sure if it is out on video yet, but "he loves
me, he loves me not' is a great film. It's in french
with subtitles, so be forwaned. The jist of it is, the
first half hour shows a love affair between an art
student and a doctor through the eyes of the art
student. the rest of thbe film shows what really
happened. oh, one other thing, Audrey Tatou plays the
art student (although this film is nothing like
Amalie).
--- wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
> i need a few movie suggestion!
>
> a friend is coming over later this week for movie
> night but i have no
> idea what to get. neither of us like blood & gore,
> sweet romance (like
> sleepless in seattle), or real horror. a lady at
> work suggested "in the
> bedroom" (which i know nothing about).
>
> steve boo for govenor of california,
> zayne
> --
>
>   wrosesongs at fastmail_fm
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says
> on the tin

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler