From: Kristen Bailey [mailto:youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com]
Sent: Wed 8/6/2003 8:24 PM
To: listees
Subject: a help question

	Ok, I need some more opinions.  This is for me though.
	 If I were introducing OtR and Bill/VOL to someone
	that I had no idea what their music preferences are,
	what three or four songs of each should I play for
	them?  For Bill/VOL, I know that I would definitely
	have to play a song from Killing Floor.  So that
	narrows it down a bit there.  But what song from
	Killing Floor?  That is still also open for
	suggestion.

	Thanks guys, it's good to have your opinions.

	Kristen