Re: My heart is racing like a car out of gas

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 8/4/03 4:33 PM, quoth the effervescent Bru-Say at
> b_lachey at hotmail_com:
>
> >Does anyone else think the lyric "My head is spinning like a broken
> >record player" doesn't make that much sense?  Do broken record players
> >typically spin faster??  Or not at all?

our nifty broken record player we had when we were kids made htings spin
fast.fast like squeaky voices fast.

pdq bach is funnier that way

bugs bunny records are funnier that way
so are the concertos by bach (:

it broke cos i talked my little brother into trying to sit on it so we
could see how planet gravity slingshotting worked, i had just read about
in a book, i was 4 or 5. i wasn't allowed to read unsupervised for another
cuople years (:

> They spin and spin, but no progress is made.
>
> I know that feeling.
>

> Oh, and this came to me the other day:
>
> "Come on and show me how it feels" = "Do you believe in life after
> love?"

i'm sure there are wittier replies.

but i'm getting married! 18 days. i feel a little scared a little ecxited

much ready for this al to be done with.

life after love? what kind of love is she talking about?

can you live without some form of love in your life? given or received?

> Make of that what you will.

i'd make a cake, but we've had, count them - 3 cakes given to us last
week.

the one for my shower,
the one for my surprise birthday
the one that dave baked (his first) for me. for my birthday.

we need no more cake!

*then* he had to discuss wedding cakes! i've had 2 pieces of cake , of all
that we have - the guys at work are grateful (:

i don't want to think about cake.

maybe we can just have cookies.

(:

rhys