Re: Bill Mallonee

kev wrote:
> the Parting Shot site has one.

Dang, how did I get five albums behind!  Although, I do have the "My Year In
Review" fan club tape, so I don't know if I need to get that again, although it
looks like they did add some more songs to it.  And I had no idea there were
so many EPs.  The only one I've got is "Across the Big Pond".  But there's a
version of Audible Sigh that's not on there.  Is anything else missing?

--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://www.rotse.net/dasmith/