Re: Letter from Bill Mallonee: New Release!

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, kevin j hopp wrote:

> Drew:
> the fanboy
> in me wants all-new, all-beautiful music.
>
> Definately. Perhaps if this one does go over well
> the next one out he'll be able to really do up big.
> Seeing how prolific he is it could even be within the
> next year!

This _is_ Bill we're talking about, right?  I figure in about four months
the new album should be ready.  And again, not like this is a bad thing.
I've never seen a more prolific musician with so much quality to his
sound.

-Drew

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)