Re: Letter from Bill Mallonee: New Release!

Don:

Is there a list of his complete discography somewhere?
<snip>
Killing Floor's still my favorite.

the Parting Shot site has one.
This page is for all the whole album releases.
click on the top links for all the ep's and stuff.
(although 'cross the big pond' clocking in at over 30 I'd be almost
tempted to
 list in album releases myself)

http://www.parting-shot.com/music.asp?sfh=n&tljo=40watt&srch=lyrics

Killing Floor is my fave too. Although it's partially for sentimental
reasons.
It's the first one that really grabbed me and the second one I heard.
Jugular was
1st, not that I don't love that one too!.
Speaking of 'heard' being  produced by Mark Heard also makes it special
to me.
Loved Mark.

kev