Re: Letter from Bill Mallonee: New Release!

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, kevin j hopp wrote:

> Drew:
> > but yeesh...the
> reviews sound like I have about a fourth of the album already.
>
> This was addressed on the VoL list. There is good
> reason for it. Since Fetal Position was only a small indy release and this one
> has some backing and hopes behind it Bill wanted to take the best
> tunes from it and give them a more proper birthday.

Sure, I can certainly understand that.  It's just that - being as I have a
_whole_ bunch of his stuff (I think the only release that I'm really
missing is Electromeo, and most of that is on other albums) - the fanboy
in me wants all-new, all-beautiful music.

Life sucks.  I'll buy a helmet.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)