RE: 30 Aug 03

Yep.  I go from Drew's definition of amiable of the first date, to amorous
by the second one.  Hey - I'm old and Catholic.  I only have 50 good years
of pushing out Catholic babies.  Well..  If I follow Aaron Spelling's route,
I could have 55 or so years.

90210 - were they in high school an inordinately long time??  93, eh?

"Donna Martin Graduates!  Donna Martin Graduates!",