Re: 30 Aug 03

'88 here.  I'm old and ragged.  heheh.

But I guess nothing will spice up the night as much as
when I show up at the Union Hall with a pimped out
Hummer limo and a sexy trio of hookers.  Just kidding.
That would be ridiculous.  A sexy *pair* of hookers.

I have no business being up in the 7-o'clock hour.

Aaron, if your reunion is either in an exotic locale, or
has everything paid for, I'm there.  I'm an amiable date.

That there - that's not me,