Re: 30 Aug 03

Cool, I'm not the only person going to thier class
reunion without a date. COOL! COOL! COOL! ARe you
class of 93 as well? You know, the 90210 gang was also
class of 93, as well as the boyfriend of Carmen Diaz's
charachter in "Chaqrlie's Angels 2." All the cool
people graduated in  93 I guess. So, would someone
also be my date on Sept. 6? :-(

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Use your head, people.
>
> Wedding < OtR < Reds.
>
> Where does common sense fail?  I never know, but it
> always astounds me.
>
> I'm off to a class reunion on the 30th.  Someone, be
> my date!  ;)

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler