Re: A Few OHIO Festivities

do i hear a cold coming from you, whats that you caught it a couple of days before the wedding and you cant get to the doctor untill the day after the wedding. lol! life is so hard i bet you were looking really foward to that wedding,
you dont want the bride to go on a honey moon just after catching a contagious cold.

IS THAT THE ANSWER YOU WANTED

better stay in cincinnati, unles its summer there you must have picked up a real bad bug

from emily

Mariesa Combs <mariesaac at yahoo_com> wrote:
I have a dilemma. I am suppose to go to a wedding on
Aug. 30th at 6:30 in Indianapolis. This is an
co-worker from a job I had when I lived in
Indianapolis. We barely keep in touch anymore. I'd
rather stay in Cincinnati and catch the OTR show at
Coney. My friends tell me I have a serious obsession
with OTR. Would it be wrong to send a gift and skip
the wedding so I can listen to my favorite band? Am I
a bad person?

Mariesa