RE: things that suck eggs...

my parents burried my rabbit blite up in our pool yard, he use to run around in there, he was burried under a big fern tree, he use to hide in there and it would take me hours to get him out, i would turn on the sprinklers, but he got right in the corner where he wouldnt get wet.LOL! i smile now when thinking of blite, its taken me 18months to smile and not cry, though at nite after a long day ill cry for him,
i put pavers around his grave and filled the top with beach sand as he loved the beach. i took him there twice before he died, it was a four hour trip but worth it.

how one of you said we should have had a memorial and have karin sign, i might pick an otr song for blite, every now and then, and on his birthday and anaversary i tape my discman up to his grave and put the head phones on top of where he lies and play ANGEL by sarah mclachlan, thats our song.

we have another special song i often hear it on the radio and it brings back so many memories, ill tell you that story another time, i dont want to get to upset tonight.

its nice to know there are pet lovers around, when blite got sick all my so called friends said just get him put down and get a new rabbit, they didnt believe in spending a bite over $600. on vet bills, blite was my first pet that i took full responsibility for, and taking responsibility is what i did.

from emily

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:
I was actually thinking of all my kittys who died in
the past yesterday. There was Puggy, whom the vet
killed. There was his brother, Midge (short for
midget) who got attacked by a racoon. There was
George, who diappeared in a brutal storm (who knows,
he could still be alive). There was Prince, who I had
a good ten years, before he found the wrong side of a
moving car. But the hardest one was Taffy, whom I had
for seventeen years. She was getting old, but still
had a lot of life to go. She got hit by a car, and I
cried for days. We burried her in the back yard. Every
so often, I hit the stone that marks wear we burried
her with the lawn mower, it breaks my heart every
time.

Sorry about you kitty, my sympathys and tears are with
you.

--- rhys daily wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, chris ramsdale wrote:
>
> > my cat lives with someone else. and i just learned
> this week that her
> > roommate reeeeeaaaallly doesn't like cats :( Turns
> out Leah (the
> > roommate) had a cat when she was young, she adored
> it, and then it died
> > and she hasn't cared for any other cat since then.
>
> that is so wierd to me. i wanted a menagerie.
>
> i had pets. they died. it was sad. the new ones were
> different, worth it
> every single time.
>
> > this seems so strange to me. i've had pets since i
> was a kid. all of my
> > siblings have cats. it kills me now not to have a
> small mammal in my
> > apartment that depends on me and gets in my face
> when i'm trying to work
> > at my desk. Pets are worth it. I agree.
>
> yea - i like furry critters who demand things from
> me, and love me back
> like i! 'm so important.
>
> > We can't just stop loving just because there is
> loss involved.
>
> nope
>
> you're right.
>
> > so sorry rhys. he's a good cat.
>
> thanks. he is. i'm just glad he's happyish and
> doesn't really know he's
> sick
> rhys
>
> --
> End hunger
> Save the whales
> Free the mallocs

=====
And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler