Re: The New "Sexiest Song" from OTR

>> A radio-friend of mine told me that "Lifelong Fling" is the new "The Body is a Stairway of Skin."  He mentioned that it was "Sexy As Hell."

Well, I don't know about "as hell", but "Lifelong Fling" sure does seem to me like the sexiest OtR song ever. I'll bet it pops up on some prime time drama as backdrop for a love scene... (Hey, if a song from the new Lucinda Williams album can get picked for a big make-out scene on "Alias", then this could certainly happen.) When they played it live at Cornerstone, I almost shouted "Rock me, baby... ALL NIGHT LONG!" And it's not just Karin's jazzy performance that sexes it up... wait till you hear Linford's inspired bit of keyboard (which, live, he turned into a soloing duel with Paul Moak).

"Rock me, baby... ALL NIGHT LONG!" - Linford Detweiler shouting at the singer during an Ashley Cleveland concert