Re: things that suck eggs...

In a message dated 7/30/2003 8:52:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, shadow at teuton_org writes:

> finding out your special kittycat is dying. we took him to the vet, since i noticed a lump in him. turns out it was his kidney. and that he's got feline leukemia.

Ouch. I lost my dear calico cat Carmine to the same thing this year. It was devastating. She was still young and followed me everywhere I went. We also lost another cat to cancer this year... AND my 11-year-old rabbit Lydia, the oldest our vet had ever seen. That rabbit was our puppy... ran around the house chasing the cats. It's been a tough year for the pet world.

You have my sympathies.

And to get this back on topic... if we'd had a memorial service, we would have invited Karin to sing at it. :)

Jeffrey