Re: Ohio Review - Spoilers..

In a message dated 7/29/2003 12:49:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, kanani71 at yahoo_com writes:
> amen to that, jeffrey overstreet...

What a nice welcome to the list. Thank you, Michelle.

Hello, folks. Glad you liked the review. I realize it should have had a "spoiler" warning... oh well.

You may be interested in re-visiting the page, as I have just posted the results of my recent interview with Ohio-Boy.
http://promontoryartists.org/lookingcloser/

Haven't joined before because I knew I'd get addicted to this list. Uh oh.  What have I done?

I look forward to sharing the hysteria when the album hits the stores. You're in for a treat.

Jeffrey

"Rock me, baby... ALL NIGHT LONG!" - Linford Detweiler shouting at the singer during an Ashley Cleveland concert