Re: license plate of the year

In a message dated 7/25/2003 12:33:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, David.Dean at asu_edu writes:

I had thought that OTR FAN would make a great plate....until a friend of mine asked me what sports team were known as the otters. <sigh> never mind.

Sláinte,
David

Heh...  I actually know of a sports team that are the Otters (do we have anyone on here from Erie??).

Besides JG, does anyone actually have an OtR inspired plate?

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke