Hmm. Show Me?

Folks who have been going to Cornerstone for a while; do you recall back
at C2K that Karin had a little song that she called a 'sort of How does It
Feel To Be On My Mind, Part III'?  Is 'Show Me' that song, or am I
mistaken?  It sounds awfully familiar.

-Drew J, who has been wanting to getting his hands on that particular song
for about three years.

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)