Re: Um.

hello, just saw the picture, he/she is so cute, i cant wait to get a site with picture of my two rabbits and my dog, my dog was dumped as a puppy, so i took him in, i no why he was dumped now at 2 and a half years of age every thing still looks like something to chew, his name is morgan, his a bull mastiff cross great dane, ridge back kind of bread, you can see different types of breads in him just looking at him,

any way thought the picture was adorable

from emily

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
Some of y'all wanted to see the new baby, so I finally got round to
obliging. Small as of yet-- the page as well as the subject-- but that's
only cos I don't have a digital camera of my own, so my own film-- a
friend took these-- is still in the camera. But this'll give you a Clue.

http://homepage.mac.com/ysobelle/Kahlua/PhotoAlbum7.html