Re: in a quandry

Poor Vader. All the dude wants is a cupcake and control of the universe and
he becomes the poster child for "eev-ill". Does that seem a wee teensy bit
unfair to anyone else?

I suppose in theory, bands could dish their labels and just sign up through
CDbaby to get their songs posted on the iTMS. Because everyone has an iPod
now, right? I think the real question is, if all I listen to is my iPod, is
it really worth buying the CDs? Can I give up the full 44-sound, even from
my trampy little stereo, for AAC? The answer so far, is not yet.

Nathan