androgenous names

yeah, i did wonder about Zayne for a time for awhile. cool name, i think.

i could go by Noelle, which would be WAY more unique, but Chris is such a
part of my identity these days. i like the simplicity of it. course, if i
was really into simplicity it would be Cris by now.

so i've been checking out Radio Paridise and enjoying it, but i must say it
is painful to read what some of those uncivilized people write about OtR :(

pax all,