Re: Tracklist, anyone...?

>the only thing i think i can confirm is that B.P.D. is the opening track.

Yes, you're right.  (Karin said so at Cornerstone.)

What was the other track you got to hear?

Thanks for the reminder!
Ana Maria

P.S.  Emily--The Usual Suspects is a *fantastic* movie...  Can anyone link
OtR to The Usual Suspects via six degrees...?  It can't be that hard.  (When
I saw "the usual suspects" in the first subject line, I thought it was
referring to the elusive tracklist! ;)