RE: naming

chris ramsdale <chrisr at seaq_org> wrote:

for me, if anyone gives me a nickname, i consider it a great honor that
they've thought well enough of me to come up with their own personal
nickname for me.

i wish it was that they thought well of me, my parents gave me the nick name milly the muppet, which was ok as a kid but when they bring it up at your 21 birthday it can be pritty embarrassing

from emily

i dont no if i missed a message but do you have kids with no names? how old are they, i dont want it to look like im asking in a rude way, im just qurious