RE: Radio, radio. (OtR information)

i like my dell here.  if i ever get a windows system
at home (questionable), i may buy one.

hey, has anyone here ever had a machine called an
"acer"??  i worked on one a few jobs ago and it didn't
have much memory, but, man, that thing was lightning.

i miss my old acer sometimes... i called it "herbie"
;)

eric