re: Rocky Mountain listee

Zayne said:

> hi dawn!
>I'm planning to attend the ben folds/fleming and john show when they
play
>nashville in a fews short weeks...help me, i've yet to catch the ben
>folds fever, what am i missing?
>
>i like candles,
>zayne

Hey Zayne –

Where do I begin to describe Ben Folds.  His live show is definitely
the best way to ‘catch the fever’, as it were.   I think its physically
impossible to not enjoy one of his concertws!   IMO, he’s a genuine,
talented, high-energy performer, who’s a whiz on the piano, and out to
make sure the crowd has a good time.  Check out the Ben Folds Live CD
for an into.  And get ready to pull out the permagrin!

And Fleming and John – I have Delusions of Grandeur, what a great CD!
I haven’t pulled that one out in quite some time.   Wow, thanks for
refreshing my memory :  )

Dawn

NP:  Still streamin’ 97X!

=====