naming (RE: Radio, radio. (OtR information))

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, chris ramsdale wrote:

> morning dear rhys.

wow, irate! a greeting all the way from Seattle (:

(note capitalisations)

> sleepy in seattle...why can i never get up in the mornings?

> okay, for everyone else, i've decided to name my child Tux in honor of
> Rhys. but it think i'll still call 'em "hey you" as a pet name.

(: aw thanks!  tux is a great name - but only for boys (:

> don't you people name things? in "A Severe Mercy" the couple in the
> story named every home they lived in and their sailboat was "The Grey
> Goose" in reference to the fact that geese only find one mate for life.

naming - me and naming. i have a hard time calling *people* by name unless
it's very important.

just the way i was raised.

> chris who wishes she'd have quit being so shy and met some of y'all at
> c-stone

shyness is an OTR trait, i think

shy'r
rhys