RE: Radio, radio. (OtR information)

ya'll inspired me to email my fav local radio station here in seattle, KEXP,
and ask why i never heard OtR playing (I did hear Ester Drang last week and
that was cool). The dj wrote back and said she'd never heard of OtR. tragic.
I sent her links to MP3s and told her to listen. maybe i'll go on and email
some of the other dj's as well and see what happens.

keepin' my fingers crossed,
chris