re: Rocky Mountain listee

Wes said:
>Hey all,I've been lurking for a while (finishing college and what not). I just moved to Denver, >CO. Does OtR ever get out here? Is anyone else out here? I sure do miss the cheap >college tickets. On the other hand, seeing someone play Red Rocks is probably worth $40, >especially when it's Tori, Ben Folds, Radiohead, and/or Norah Jones.

Hey Wes!

I’m here in Denver.  Though originally from lovely southwestern Ohio, I’ve been here ‘bout 7 years now.  Wow – time flies!  I’ve seen OTR here twice since I’ve been here – in Boulder (Tulagi) and in Denver (Bluebird) for the Films for Radio tour.  They were also here twice doing backup for the Cowboy Junkies, but they didn’t open either of those shows.

I know there are a few listees out in these parts….and quite a few OTR fans!

Red Rocks is worth $40 and then some.  We’ll be at at least 4 shows there this summer, including the Tori/Ben Folds double bill.

Dawn

Do you Yahoo!?