Re: Touring/ Dream concert

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Damian wrote:

> My musical tastes are pretty eclectic, so its hard for me to pick my
> ideal lineup.
>
> How about OtR with Burlap to Cashmere, and a guest appearance from the
> elusive Steve Taylor?

While I would certainly love to see the mysterious Mr T, I frankly would
prefer something like a set that was Ramsie Shick, Miranda Stone, and Over
the Rhine.  I loved Ramsie as a startup musician for OtR; she did the best
job of getting people ready for Karin and Linford.  I would like to see
the ever-fab Ms Stone to take a turn as well for warm-up; I'd love to see
her getting more exposure than the coffeehouse circuit and Cornerstone,
and if I may say from first-hand experience and reports of previous years,
the lady has more energy than Ramsie, which is saying something.

-Drew J,
who became a _total_ Miranda Stone mark at C-Stone 2003.

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)