OtR has a cult following...?

Hi. Remember me?

I had some company this past week and one of them noticed my OtR
posters on the wall and starting getting so excited. Apparently he
loves the band and has seen them play 6 times (living in northern
Ohio, I suppose it's not that hard to do that). Anyway, he went on and
on about them to another person that was over....

And then he said something like, "Yeah, and Over the Rhine has this
huge cult following of people that travel all over to see their shows
and stuff."

I said, "I don't know anything about that."

The End.

Lara

P.S. I miss you guys, but never know what to say here. I'm pretty
boring, and they never play out here anymore (SoCal). Anyway, I still
follow along mostly. Can't wait for the new album. Woot!