Don't listen to Drew... (Cincy folk)

    Drew wrote:
    >Go to the zoo

OK, point 1.

    >It's one of the best in the country.

Yeah, but San diego's is, like, 1000 times better.

    >Eat at Skyline.

Get the Black Bean Burrito if you want you colon to be intact at age 30.

    >Eat at LaRosa's.

Drew.  Drew.  You let me down.  LaRosa's?  You've been to Dewey's, right?  The best freakin' pizza on the planet.  EAT AT DEWEY'S AND *NOT* LAROSA'S.  LAROSA'S IS FOR SUCKS.

http://www.deweyspizza.com/

    >Eat at Graeters.

Yeah, but the BEST ice cream is tge Aglamesis Brothers.  Go to Oakley... do Dewey's for dinner, walk .25 mile and do Aglemesis for dessert.  DO IT!!

    >If boyfriend is buying, eat at Maisonette.

No veggie-friendly stuff, so I can't comment.  If Drew likes it, I bet there's foie gras on the menu.  Right?

    >Eat at Dewey's Pizza.

Oh, OK.  I should have kept reading.  But I still say, fuck LaRosa's.

Eat at Dewey's twice,
Dan

np: bjork - homogenic