RE: cincy folks

If you like to shop the shops on Ludlow Ave. in
Clifton are great.  Lots of unique handmade/imported
items, jewelry, and clothing.  There is a Graeters
there as well. There are also two Indian restaurants
that are pretty good if you like Indian food.

I recommend Larosa's pizza as well.

Mariesa
--- kylie wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>