Re: Gillian Welch on Cable

I WISH...!  I don't get Trio--otherwise I most definitely *would*...  Come
to think of it, I think Tori's special cable performance was on Trio, too.
Nuts.

Gillian Welch's new album Soul Journey is *very* good.  I like driving and
turning the volume WAY up on "Wrecking Ball"...  ("I...was just a little
deadhead, who was watching...")

Ever,
Ana Maria

P.S. For OtR content--Gillian's first track is called "Look at Miss Ohio."
(Did anyone see her and David Rawlings perform it on Conan recently?  It
rocked harder without the drums!)