Re: new track titles?

I swore I posted to the list, but I apparently just sent the message to
senor JB.  Copied below is my old messaage:

J B wrote:

 > Come on you guys lets here the real dirt. A REVIEW !
 > They opened with _________ followed by_________
 > then that new song _______ .Karin looked ____________
 > in other words......HOW WAS THE MUSIC ????

I'm not in a "I want to review stuff" sort of mode right now...my brain
just seems averse to thinking in that manner.  I can, however, post a
setlist for Thursday and Friday night.

Thursday:

Cast Me Away
Bothered
The Seahorse/Summertime
My Love Is A Fever
Fever
Little Blue River
Orphan Girl
Faithfully Dangerous
Lucy and The Reverend
-
Poughkeepsie
Rhapsodie
- - - - - -

Friday:

Spinning
Bothered
Long Lost Brother
Show Me
She
Nobody Number One
Ohio
B.P.D.
Lifelong Fling
The World Can Wait
When I Go
-
All I Need Is Everything
Latter Days
Changes Come
-
[help me people I forgot the last song played, it wasn't on the setlist
IIRC.]

-Smitty the Setlist Thief