From: Ysobelle at aol_com [mailto:Ysobelle at aol_com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 2:08 PM
To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: Re: Re: What picture?

On 7/10/03 2:34 PM, quoth the effervescent Michelle from Hawai'i! at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> wrote:
>> What is the picture everyone keeps talking about?
>
>http://www.overtherhine.com/
>
>that picture.  :)  and not to cause more confusion, but what
>picture of karin w/ the hat?

I'm guessing someone needs to refresh the page-- you're seeing the cached
version from last month, which was one of the old Eve cards of Karin in
Over-the-Rhine. Now it's the misty trees, drowsily conversing over the
river in twilight.