Re: was there a cstone taper this year?

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, kylie wilkerson wrote:

> >Ah, I'm not worried about that if it'll be on the DVD - what my wife
> >really wants to hear (and is most bummed about missing) is the writing
> >seminar from Linford.  Any chance anyone's got a recording of that?
>

> I asked Cousin Zayne the same thing... she said I should contact the Cstone
> people b/c it was definitely recorded. I'll look around the website. Let me
> know if you find anything. Thaaaanks.
>
> i thought we were done,
> kylie

It was a company that was called Swordfish that did the recordings out of
Texas.  Do a couple of searches and I'll bet that you'll find it.

-Drew J

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)