Re: In case anyone is interested in Steve Taylor

Thanks for the link!  Great interview!!

Yes, I was up front at the birthday show...fantastic!  Steve was his
wonderful self.  (I never thought I'd experience that exhausting joy of the
'96 show again...)  After his little documentary on his career (favorite
bits included the supposed documentation of Chagall Guevara's breakup as
Steve was inserted into a segment of Saved by the Bell, and the bit about
Sixpence's popularity due to "that tribute to young love: The Thong
Song")--the old gang (Mike Mead, Wade Jaynes, Jerry McPherson) launched
into...  (this list prob. isn't perfect since it's just off the top of my
head)

Lament of Desmond R.G. Underwood Frederick IV
I Want to be a Clone
The Moshing Floor
On the Fritz
Violent Blue
The Finish Line
We Don't Need No Color Code

So much fun.  The only sad thing were all the kids standing around in the
front who had no idea who he was!

Ana Maria

P.S. I grinned as L&K performed The Seahorse/Summertime in between sets--I'm
sure many people who'd never heard them before were utterly blown away... ;)