From: "Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld at eim-inc_com>
To: "Otr (E-mail)" <over-the-rhine-outgoing8 at actwin_com>
Cc: <b_lachey at hotmail_com>; <dcjones at cinci_rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 5:24 PM
Subject: Mt Echo?

Where *is* Mt Echo Park?  I've been there, but I don't remember where... I
was thinking that it was definitely in Ohio.

That picture (www.overtherhine.com) is definitely taken from Kentucky
(right?)... seems more like Devou Park in Covington, KY...

time to go home...
Dan

np: ben folds five - whatever and ever amen