Re: Favorite Double Albums

Oh, my G-d. OhmyG-dOhmyG-dOhmyG-d.

How the hell could I forget???

VNV Nation's Burning Empires is a double CD. That is, bar none, my
favourite. The first CD is remixes of songs off "Empires," and the second
is a CD single of "Standing." Amazingly fabulous-- so much so that I paid
$80 off eBay for a second copy (it's a limited edition) just in case
anything should ever happen to my first copy.

I'd put it in, but I might wake the puppy. Something about letting
sleeping puppies lie.... Aw, heck. I'm teaching her to sit and stay,
might as well teach her to stompstomp.