punch-drunk love

Upon the release of the DVD (a few weeks ago), I was wondering what are
other people's impressions of PT Anderson's Punch-Drunk Love?

I thought of it as a 'disturbingly told romance of eccentrically
precious individuals.'  Obviously Adam Sandler's best dramatic work
(Happy Gilmore or The Wedding Singer as his best comedic work).  Also,
it was nice to see PTA sticking to a short film run-time.

Any other thoughts... I wanna watch it again...

Dan

VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/