Re: Re: Michael will be going to C-Stone after all

On 7/1/03 11:16 AM, quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com at
kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

>note to self: stop eating cereal when you're reading funny messages from the
>list.

Oh, it's a time-honoured tradition. That's where the whole "Snarf!" thing
came from-- just ask bink. It's why we all brought mini-boxes of cereal
and covered his car, the apartment where he was staying, and the venue
when he played Brady's in Kent three or four years ago.

It was usually Golden Grahams, Captain Crunch, or, most famously, Sugar
Smacks. I still have the mini-box of Smacks bink signed for me: "Dear
Ysoie: Snarf this!"

I kid you not.