Re: Double Albums

hmmmm. Tori Amos "To Venus and Back"

jess

michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:

Dave Matthews Band Live @ Red Rocks - 8.15.95

no new release stuff, but still a double album. Listener
Supported was cool, but there's something magical (for me) about
Live @ Red Rocks.

and let me just mention i'm PSYCHED about new tshirts! i've
always kicked myself for not ordering the patience clock shirt
when they still had some up there. that's just a really big
f*ckin YAY! well, amongst all the other things there are in
Linford's email to yay about.

michelle :)