Michael will be going to C-Stone after all

It looked touch and go there for a minute.

I got the call at 2:45 am.  "Sorry to bother you but Life Rate Quote is down
totally".

So if any of you were awake this morning at about 3am and trying to get a
quote on life insurance ;-) at Statefarm.com you wouldn't have been able to
do so.

Someone forgot to put out a new fetchable my stuff needed to work.  It
should have been out a couple of weeks ago.  We found it and got it working.
So go out and get a quote, no salesmen will call (unless you hit the
"Forward to Agent" button of course).

Michaeldidntgetenoughsleeplastnightandmaygettobushnelllaterthandesired