Re: Katherine Hepburn

   I agree this is a very sad thing.  Katherine was a great actress who stuck out from the rest.  She was never "beautiful" like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn, but she was extremely beautiful as a "woman".  She carried herself well, was educated, respected herself, and all in all was worth the honor she got, I think.  And she was a great actress.  The African Queen is still one of my all-time favorites.

-danieljsummers

Greetings, all.
I suppose many of you heard that today Katherine Hepburn passed away. I'm
rather surprised that it's affected me as much as it has. A thanksgiving
tradition
in my family is to watch the worn and faded VHS copy of "Bringing up Baby."
I guess Thanksgiving in my home will be a little bittersweet this year. She
was a
remarkably fascinating woman. She died at the age of 96.
Pausing to remember,
Perry.