Is it a sin?

Will the pointy boots be applied?

I confess.  I will not be at the OTR show at the grassroots stage on
Thursday.  I will instead be in the embrace of another.  I will be at the
Gallery stage from probably 6pm till about 11pm watching Mike Roe, Derry D.,
Terry T, Lost Dogs, Michael Knott and the 77's.

I will be within 1 mile of OTR and won't be at the show.  I have struggled
within, I have been measured and found wanting.

Some out there may read this and ask how can it ever be?

Michaelhangingheadinshame

On an unrelated note, I think the A/C went out in the RV.  Which I think may
be a good thing, I was starting to feel like C-Stone wouldn't really be
C-Stone without all the sweating.  Come on 90 degrees!

Michaelcheckingtoseethatthedeordorantispacked