Re: RE: camping

On 6/26/03 3:24 PM, quoth the effervescent bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com at
bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com:

>Next year, it might be alltogether necessary for me to be there. Both of
>the bands currently on the Bigwig Enterprises roster have expressed to me
>they want nothing to do with the Christian music industry, except for
>playing Cornerstone, which they consider a good opportunity to find fans
>who can appreciate their artistry without expecting the bands to have an
>agenda.

Okay, spill. Who are they?

"Origin"-plus is THE CD I listen to whilst corsetting, btw. I'm trying to
get my still-excitingly-new beau to grok it, too. He really likes Current
93 and Death In June, but I'm working on him.

And I have to get him ready for the Taft, anyway.