Cornerstone attendance

So, head count.  Who's gonna be at Cornerstone?

We will not be able to arrive till early Wednesday am due to a project at work.

We will be at the RV campsites near the mainstage (the old RV camping area).  I think our site is B22.  We have an older Cruise Air Georgie Boy Motor home with an awning.  Stop by and say hello, although we probably won't be around too much.  We have outdoor plug ins on the Motor Home (like for hair dryers, coffee pots etc) so come on by.  Geez, we'll probably have like 40 people sittin' around the RV every morning blow drying now ;-)

What is the time (and location) of the RMC BBQ again?  I know it is Thursday and we did RSVP, but I forgot the time.  We really want to meet some listees.

We have a really full schedule, only a few minutes here and there when we aren't at some activity.  But we would like to hang out with some of you.

MichaelandDawnandtherudeboys