re: broken promises

>so far i like httt.

it took a listen to realize that holy crap, after all this time, rh finally
released a newbie.  it took two listens to determine it was more than one song.
 after four listens, httt is officially my "summer album."  many a steamy
night shall be filled with the strains of this endeavor.

>thom has to be the most depressed individual on the planet.

nope.  that's my job.

i saw Thom live/solo at the 2002 Bridge School Benefit in Mountain View CA,
and he appeared to be far from depressed.  I agree, he paints dreary aural
pictures, but on stage, he shone brightly, fed off the energy of the audience, and
more than any other performer that day, he mesmerized the audience, a sly
knowing grin on his glowing little face.

Anyone else catching RH at Blossom on August 21?

Any word on this fall's full-band OTR tour?

flip
a plaster wall in Rubbertown