Re: Limited Edition

   Take note that the Radiohead CD is NOT "Limited" Edition--I fell for that at first, too. It is a "Special" Edition. And not worth the extra bucks I paid for it. I do like the CD--very much, but don't fall for that "Special Edition" crap. It just makes it harder to store with the rest of your CD's. I'm sure there were 500,000 copies of that thing printed. I know there were still copies in the stores here a week after it was released. That sucks. I like limited Edition.

-Daniel J. Summers