Re: Greetings from the desert

Don, I am so stinking jealous of you right now. I miss Africa. I'm really
impressed at how beautiful and clean the streets are there. Was that
brickwork in the sidewalk? I don't think I saw even a corner like that in
all of Kenya. Is it fairly typical of where you are? Even the dirt roads
look nice and smooth. :) Granted, we were on the rim of the Rift Valley,
boulders and bedrock always present and up in your way.

Let alone all the things you're actually there for. How many degrees would I
need?

Nathan