Johnny and Trent

Just got the most recent Johnny Cash CD... The Man Comes Around.  It's about 2/3 covers: The Beatles, The Eagles, The Sting, The Simon & Garfunkel, The Depeche Mode... I think the coolest track might be the cover of NIN's "Hurt."  It's fresh, and it doesn't resemble the original (something I like in a cover).

Johnny's lead-off track is pretty damn good too... it's full of major religiosity (in typical Cash fash), but it's a good song.  It doesn't contain any brutal killing sprees (that comes later in the album).

rock the boat,
Dan

np: bob marley - songs of freedom (one)